News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Raleigh Show

Started by tomato can, January 11, 2012, 19:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomato can

Any of you ijits going to the Fly Fishing Show in Raleigh?  I went last year and had a reasonable good time although the weather was so nice I should of gone fishing.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

5xTippett

Iam planning to do them both. -0-

Big J

Hey tomato can,  I may be down for joining ya if your planning on going to either one of those shows.  I'll give ya a call when I get back in town.

Transylwader

I'm not big on shows coz its normally a slutfest of vendors pushing their overpriced shit down ones throat, but y'all are welcome to stay at the palace n get liquored up...maybe hit up somelocal talent too

Peddler

I'll be at both again.
Ain't no better place than a fly fishing show that I can think of to try out and compare different fly rods and see other new gear and tying stuff.
The other gig is just too much fun to miss plus it's one of the rare times each year that so many of us neer-do-wells get together.
Bring 'em on!
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Peddler on January 11, 2012, 23:32:02 PM
I'll be at both again.
Ain't no better place than a fly fishing show that I can think of to try out and compare different fly rods and see other new gear and tying stuff.
The other gig is just too much fun to miss plus it's one of the rare times each year that so many of us neer-do-wells get together.
Bring 'em on!

hey, you got your BIIIX yet? :) :P
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Jfey

I'll be at Lying and Tying and will drop by the show for a bit.   
Yup, going fishing

Peddler

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 12, 2012, 00:00:46 AM
hey, you got your BIIIX yet? :) :P

I'm gonna skip me a generation or two and wait for the B-IV-X or maybe even the B-V-Y. Might team it up with Cortland 666 line.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?