Water Under the Bridge - by Bo Cash!

Started by Woolly Bugger, January 11, 2012, 10:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

I think that it may be a prerequisite to know of Bo Cash before you can fly fish in North Carolina and if you don't know him personally there is a good chance that you know someone who does. He's been crawling around the mountain creeks for a lifetime and now he's published a book that gives us a glimpse of he fly fishing life.

I just started reading it last night, while helping my daughter complete an entire science fair project in one night!! (Testing $1,500 for traces of cocaine)

So far, the writing takes me to the stream and I reflect on my own similar experiences as the visions of mountains streams and wild fish come to mind.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

You can get a copy from Bo:

Book price: $15.
Shipping in padded envelope will be as follows:
Single copy / MEDIA MAIL: add $3 for a total of $18 for a single copy. (May take a week or more)Single copy
PRIORITY FLAT RATE: add $5 for a total of; $20. (normally 1 to 3 days)
PAYMENT: Please use personal checks, bank checks, or money orders. I am not set up for taking charge cards or other payment methods. To help me avoid errors as much as possible, books will be shipped upon receipt of payment and your mailing address.
Bo Cash
4515 NC 181
Morganton NC 28655
Please make checks out to: Bo Cash

or direct from the publisher...

http://brushymountainpublishing.com/wutb.html

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Stone-Man

I just finished reading it.  Damn good read. And lots of it bring back memories

JT

MBB

I think Bo has been flyfishing in the Southeast for over fifty years.  Thanks so much for informing us that he has written a book.  I will try to order one soon.

lostnwilderness

Bo = BAD ASS

Bo knows fishing with flies....
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

Mstash