News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

A Little Bit About Myself

Started by tnfishdaddy, December 21, 2011, 00:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnfishdaddy

Found this place following a link from Woolly Bugger over on the Drake boards.  I am a 44 year old father of two boys.  I teach high school.  Don't fish nearly as much as I would like to anymore.  Seems like there is always a ball game or practice to take a kid to.  I like to fish mountain streams mostly but will travel to a tail water every now and then.  Trout is my number one choice in fish but don't mind catching smallies and throwing popping bugs to large mouth and bluegills isn't so bad either.  Took the boys to Paint Creek in Greene County, TN. No fish but we had a good time anyways.  Here are a few pics from the day.

Almost forgot.

Jfey

Welcome, great pic of your boys on the fallen tree 'c;
Yup, going fishing

5xTippett

Peddler

Nice intro and a great stash of fly tying goods tucked under your lower lip!
Welcome to the cheap seats. Stay on the lookout for the Dads and Kids weekend adventure in 2012. I think you and the kids would enjoy it.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

tnfishdaddy

Quote from: Peddler on December 21, 2011, 16:52:46 PM
Nice intro and a great stash of fly tying goods tucked under your lower lip!
Welcome to the cheap seats. Stay on the lookout for the Dads and Kids weekend adventure in 2012. I think you and the kids would enjoy it.

Usually keep a little hair on the chin but not a full beard.  Wife said no beard back in October.  The madder she gets, the longer it grows.  When I do give in and cut it, I will be saving it for tying.  Between my beard and the dogs hair, I might have the next hot dubbing.

I will keep my eyes open for the Dad and Kids weekend.  Sounds like a blast.

kylemc

Uh oh boys. Another Greene Co. boy!