As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Dry/Dropper swap Due March 1st

Started by Big J, December 16, 2011, 15:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Quote from: franzenangler on March 05, 2012, 20:07:31 PM
Have you recieved my flies yet?

Yes and no.  Yes I got an email today saying I have three packages waiting for me to pick up.  No, because I work 8-5 today and didn't have a chance to get them.  I'll grab them in between classes tomorrow and will mail them back out either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday during my lunch break.  Great swap guys and everyone did great getting them to me!

Big J

Got OldDominionAngler and FrazenAngler's flies today.  Get sets! Also got Kyle's flies from last swap.  Everyone will be getting tons of stickers, thanks Kyle.

kylemc

y
Your welcome. Keep them all! That Woolly is a dick! Mark it!

kylemc

Someone put up some pics of the flies please.

Big J

Quote from: kylemc on March 08, 2012, 09:34:12 AM
Someone put up some pics of the flies please.

Flies are all packaged up and going in the mail today.  If someone wants to post a picture after they get them they can.  WB added some streamers for you and gave everyone that was in the last swap one of Kyle's flies.

If you were in the last swap and want Kyle's streamer, pm your addy and I'll mail them out to you.  Good swap guys.

overbrook

I won't be home till the weekend of the 17th and 18th....but if no-one else has....I'll try to put up some nice pics of the bounty.   -0-

kylemc

I tie like shit but those minners will bust a smallies ass.

Woolly Bugger

[attach=1]
my bad

[attach=2]
good lookin' flies guys

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

bullship

Got mine today too. Good looking flies amigos. Sorry about some of those humpys. They are ugly ducklings for sure.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

flyfishmore

Got mine!  They all look great, special thanks to whoever was smart enough to label them!  Why didn't I think of that ??

Aka

Got mine too, good looking stuff. Can't wait to bedazzle some trouts with them.
Woolly, it looks like you got a non-beadhead version of mine, I meant to tell J to keep that one and a beadhead for himself but must have forgotten to mention that. I had been using that version ginked, on a downstream presentation with a slow retrieve and had pretty decent luck with it but should do the same as the bh w/ a little weight I suppose.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: flyfishmore on March 10, 2012, 17:13:26 PM
Got mine!  They all look great, special thanks to whoever was smart enough to label them!  Why didn't I think of that ??

its a bit of a pain to tag the flies, and I'm guilty of not doing it, but perhaps we should make it a rule for the next swap???
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

overbrook

Badges?  we don't need no stinking badges!  well alright ...if we must.

Got mine today too....but I'll have to wait till next weekend to see them   b'; b';

Big J

OldDominionAngler

Got mine yesterday, these are fine looking dries and droppers.  Thanks again J for hosting.