News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Dry/Dropper swap Due March 1st

Started by Big J, December 16, 2011, 15:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyfishmore

kylemc

I will send mine out tomorrow from the first swap with some stickers. You can keep mine J or divede and send out with the others. Your call.

Big J

Received a set of perfect text book flies from someone named Jane.  If that's you let me know so I can mark your username as received.  Great ties whoever this is.

flyfishmore

If they are royal wulfs and prince nymphs in a sierra club box, they are mine.

Big J

Quote from: flyfishmore on February 13, 2012, 20:42:59 PM
If they are royal wulfs and prince nymphs in a sierra club box, they are mine.

Yup, great set.  I'll mark you down.

Big J

Received WB's and Overbrook's flies today.  Great sets!  -0-

franzenangler

I havnt forgotten about this, ill be doing a damsel flyh combo
"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I AM THE TRANSYL WADER!"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

bullship

I have my droppers done, but a sillcock froze and somewhat flooded my basement, which is where all my tying shit is. Everything will be fine once the dehumidifier does its thing, but it's gonna take me a minute to get everything back together. I'll do my best to get my dries done and mailed out by next week. Worst case I can mail the droppers. Fuckin winter.......it's been too mild...i get lazy and forget common sense stuff, and then it's 8 degrees.....then it's 63 30 hours later. >:D
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Big J

Quote from: bullship on February 15, 2012, 17:46:37 PM
I have my droppers done, but a sillcock froze and somewhat flooded my basement, which is where all my tying shit is. Everything will be fine once the dehumidifier does its thing, but it's gonna take me a minute to get everything back together. I'll do my best to get my dries done and mailed out by next week. Worst case I can mail the droppers. Fuckin winter.......it's been too mild...i get lazy and forget common sense stuff, and then it's 8 degrees.....then it's 63 30 hours later. >:D

No worries man, hope you get it all straightened out

OldDominionAngler

Big J - I'm planning to drop mine in the mail on Monday the 27th.  I'll keep you posted.

bullship

Got my shit all back together and tied half of the humpy's. Rain on Friday so I'll wrap up then and send them your way. They will suck though.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Rhody

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Aka

Sent then out yesterday usps, they should be there by mid part of next week.

Big J

Big J

Heads up everyone that the due date is about a week away.  I got an email today saying I have two packages to pick  up, but I won't be able to get them until Monday on my lunch break.  Looks as though that everyone is either mailed or is going to mail, so looks like we are on track.