News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Posting photos.....again

Started by ajhock, November 30, 2011, 18:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajhock

I have the photos, I have the Picassa. I have the photos on Picassa.  How do you connect the forum post page to the photo on Picassa in order to embed it in the post (not a link)?   I have searched the forum for "photo posting" and have made some progress.  I want to type a snazzy, snarky, thoughtful, witty post and the have an equally snazzy, snarky, and witty photo to accompany it.  Maybe some hot chicks or some Cold Mountain 12 packs or other hippie beer or hippie chicks.  I am not dumb, but can't figure this out. I will accept the scorn in advance, but some help would be appreciated.
""Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."-J. Keats

benben reincarnated

I use photobucket.  I resize my photos to 800 pixels in Picasa on my PC (through the export to folder option), then upload them to my photobucket account. 

Once in photobucket you can hover over the image thumbnail to see link codes.  You want the one that starts with [img] then the img url, which should be the last one.  Click on it to copy to clipboard, then paste it in the forum when you are creating the post.  That should do it.

Bring on the hot chicks.   -0-

ajhock

Thanks Ben2 

Ingles TR Hendersonville

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Some chicks

""Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."-J. Keats

FoulHook

I like your "office" aj. I plan on having one when I design my house, but bigger!  8)
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

Transylwader

Fer fucksakes, quit posting up pix of Cold Mountain you bastages :'(

kylemc

Quote from: FoulHook on November 30, 2011, 20:27:16 PM
I like your "office" aj. I plan on having one when I design my house, but bigger!  8)

get a divorce and you can do what you want...just sayin

FoulHook

Quote from: kylemc on November 30, 2011, 22:15:03 PM
Quote from: FoulHook on November 30, 2011, 20:27:16 PM

get a divorce and you can do what you want...just sayin

I'm far from married. Gotta finish my Master's of Architecture degree and then make some money before I can build a house.
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

kylemc

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Transylwader

Quote from: The Dude on December 01, 2011, 12:23:14 PM
marriage is for pussies
Not in my case...