News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Monday Morning Blues

Started by AK Aaron, November 07, 2011, 21:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aka

8:30 a.m.
This - (a few risers but didn't see anything sooo...)

[attachimg=1]

= This

[attachimg=2]

9:30 or there abouts
This -

[attachimg=3]

= These

[attachimg=4]

[attachimg=5]

[attachimg=6]

Around Noonish
This - (they were all over)

[attachimg=7]

= This

[attachimg=8]

herofthecreek

nice! keep em comin! i gotta have something to daydream about when im in class  b'; like the layout too!  -0-

benben reincarnated

Good looking chit.  This time change has shut-down my afternoon/evening fishing.    b';

Glad to see the wild boys are still hitting floating emergers too.  Wished I threw one on this past Saturday morning now to see what was up.

The Dude

I really dig that 2nd-to-last rainbow.  I could almost imagine it pulling against my fly rod right now as it raced through the fast water.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

kylemc

Transylwader

Nice dude. Pix are awesome. That 2nd last bow looks like a Colorado high country gem 8)

Aka

Quote from: benben on November 08, 2011, 07:13:40 AM
Good looking chit.  This time change has shut-down my afternoon/evening fishing.    b';

Glad to see the wild boys are still hitting floating emergers too.  Wished I threw one on this past Saturday morning now to see what was up.

Ya I wasn't expecting that at all, I had already tied on a nymph before I approached the pool and then sat back for a min. looking the pool over and saw the risers. Last Saturday I hiked in to a new spot and around 4p.m. (5 now) I got a hatch of BWO's that were sz. 14 -16 but its too far to go alone that close to dark now.

Holmes

Interesting concept on that nymph, rubber tail and rubber wing case, chennile body i'm guessing.  -0-

Aka

Quote from: Petey on November 08, 2011, 14:40:17 PM
Interesting concept on that nymph, rubber tail and rubber wing case, chennile body i'm guessing.  -0-

Ya, chenille body. I tie it in black w/ black - black or black w/ white - white too. Might not be the prettiest but its quick, cheap and works.