News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Video of the day...

Started by Holmes, November 02, 2011, 12:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

A few years back I visited the Weatherspoon Art Museum and was blown away by Tom Burckhardt's FULL STOP 3D Cardboard Art Gallery Installation. I was backing up some photos on my phone and put together this video walkthrough. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did while exploring this wonderful and creative art installation.

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dee-Vo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onslow

Hmmm.  Something tells me this creek should be frozen.

BRFFF

Streamer love fest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

https://phys.org/news/2019-01-small-streams-wetlands-key-river.html?fbclid=IwAR2xO9LMo_nhOJLhQLWW4zt1P0q9sqfMBd8_BMCrhF7fXaSl8fJfWtEClhs&utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_medium=American+Rivers&utm_source=facebook_page

The Trump administration is proposing to redefine a key term in the Clean Water Act: "Waters of the United States." This deceptively simple phrase describes which streams, lakes, wetlands and other water bodies qualify for federal protection under the law.

Government regulators, landowners, conservationists and other groups have struggled to agree on what it means for more than 30 years. Those who support a broad definition believe the federal government has a broad role in protecting waters – even if they are small, isolated, or present only during wet seasons. Others say that approach infringes on private property rights, and want to limit which waters count.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2019-01-small-streams-wetlands-key-river.html#jCp
me -There's a season?

JMiller

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

Dee-Vo

Dougfish

For those of us skunked recently...
Oldie, but goody.

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

this is a long one the I stumbled upon while looking for something else...

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Grand Canyon National Park: The first 100 years (give or take a few million)

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/03/06/grand-canyon-national-park-first-years-give-or-take-few-million/

and if you don't want to click the link and watch the Park Service's video you can just watch Homer right here.

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Onslow

Don't think this is the upper reaches of stinkhorn.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?