News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF v12 sign up info.

Started by Creek Scum, September 14, 2005, 18:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creek Scum

PFF v12 will be held at Appletree Group Campground October 7 to 9. For directions check this link courtesy of the link mistier Woolly Bugger, http://www.cs.unca.edu/nfsnc/recreation/appletree.pdf.

Deposits of twenty five dollars per person should be mailed to Jim Cox at the following address. 

Jim Cox
12710 Winding Ridge Road
Huntersville, NC  28078

Make checks payable to Jim and include you name, screen name and mailing address. Sign up is open until September 23rd or until we have fifty people, whichever comes first. The last day to let me know that you can't make it and still get your deposit back is September 26th.

If you have any question you can PM or email me.

David
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Peggy

My money is on the way.  Great photo with the cat!

Peggy

Just to clarify the "no wheels" rule... will it be ok to sleep in my car oh great Straw Boss?

Creek Scum

You can sleep anywhere you want but you do have to fish this time.  :)

David
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Peddler

Quote from: Peggy on September 14, 2005, 20:21:41 PM
Just to clarify the "no wheels" rule... will it be ok to sleep in my car oh great Straw Boss?

Peggy, I have a spare back packing tent if you would like to use it.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Damselfly

Jack, you're a sweet guy to offer, but-
Peggy, I've seen the tent he's offering and we
all wondered how Jack managed to fold himself up to
fit inside it  :o if you've ever wondered how a
Cased Caddis feels.... ;)

Peddler

Well now Ms. Damselfly... I got me a new portable house. Heck, it's so big I can almost stand up in it!
I would have offered Peggy one side of the new tent but I think my bride would sorta frown on that! 8) ;D
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.