News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Fall colors

Started by AK Aaron, October 20, 2011, 16:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aka

Been doing battle with a mild cold most of the week but feeling good enough this a.m. to get out for a bit. Left my house and snapped this picture to show the leaves have all turned, fallen and there is no longer any reason for people to clog the roads & drive around at 15m.p.h.
[attachimg=1]
I'm still wet wading which is getting a bit chilly even for an Alaskan boy. Especially cold are the first few steps into the river when the water rushes in through the worn toes of my wading socks. The rush this morning made me long for my waders that, according to patagucci, have been sent back with repairs complete (new pair  :)). The water was up a bit but not much from the rain yesterday still very clear and most leaves are stacked up at the tail outs with only a few falling and floating downstream.
[attachimg=2]
Over the last few weeks I have missed or broke off a couple of the biggest, by far and away biggest fish I have seen since moving to WNC and was hoping to change that today and bring one to hand but it worked out that I got a decent amount of decent fish and saw a couple that would have rivaled any of the largest I have caught in the last year but there were no takers among them.
Bows and browns are both colored up nice and feisty with the change into cooler fall temps.
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]
[attachimg=5]
Parting shot.
[attachimg=6]

franzenangler

Good shit, those are some nice fish.
"Whatch'all boys doing around here?"

"I AM THE TRANSYL WADER!"

"I don't give a shit who you are boy, I asked whatcha doin'"

"That's it boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

tattdflythrower

nice chit  'c; , still leaves hanging here
"if i live the life im given, i wont be scared to die"

Holmes

gotta love this time of year 'c;

benben reincarnated

nice looking bows you go there.   'c;

Transylwader

Photog work has cleaned up dramatically. No offense dude. Its places such as the bluelines that need tobe shot with a decent camera. I don't like hypocracy of God's Country. But whats up with the texture of the pic looking like a fuckin bluemoon ad mate? ???

Aka

Quote from: Transylwader on October 20, 2011, 20:50:10 PM
Photog work has cleaned up dramatically. No offense dude. Its places such as the bluelines that need tobe shot with a decent camera. I don't like hypocracy of God's Country. But whats up with the texture of the pic looking like a fuckin bluemoon ad mate? ???
Took a real camera with me today rather than just using my p.o.s. cell phone. As to the texture, it was overcast and the original was really washed out so I tried to use the mac photoshop to clean it up but it wasn't up to the task.

Transylwader

Hang onto that camera. I wanna see more pix. Epic mate! I will live thru your and everyone else who bluelines reports till next year. I am swamped with work :'( Boo fuckin Hooo. I got a fridge full of likker -0-