News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

SoHo

Started by franzenangler, October 20, 2011, 16:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Get Bent

First off...hello to Mr. TM!

Peddler, you are a unique individual, however I do think we are getting to the root of your frustration. Carry on!

As for wading the So Ho, or South Holston for Kyle, I wade wet in the heat of the summer. Thats only because I am super bad ass and invincible. Plus I have metal legs! (reference Grandmas Boy if you don't understand the humor)

I love trout because they keep people off my carp flats! Not that they would be crowded in the first place! That is unless global warming kills all the popular species and they are all thats left!

-0-
Konichiwa Bitches!

Transylwader

Quote from: Get Bent on October 22, 2011, 21:00:28 PM
carp flats!
I'll send you to the Cape Flats!

Then you will get a feel for why I hate anything lighter or darker than me >:D
Plenty carp there, after all the dirty limey's ass fucked Harry the Hotnot and Sipiwe's mother...you have a wonderful variation of human, the Cape Coloured

Get Bent

That looks like some technical carp fishing! I like it!

Damn 600 more smites in less than 2 hours. Whats up with that??? Now I know someone isn't sitting at home smiting me all day, its either someone with an admin privalage with a deep deep crush on me or some crazy setting that gives you a massive dose of them when just a few smite you.. Dude you better look out I am on track to pass you! -0-
Konichiwa Bitches!

Transylwader

Quote from: Get Bent on October 22, 2011, 21:23:45 PM
Damn 600 more smites in less than 2 hours. Whats up with that??? Now I know someone isn't sitting at home smiting me all day, its either someone with an admin privalage with a deep deep crush on me or some crazy setting that gives you a massive dose of them when just a few smite you.. Dude you better look out I am on track to pass you! -0-
Thats why I posted the topic "Smitage of the Dude" I always thought of smites as a well earned token of pure hatred or jealousy for some dipshits ineptness/limited means to do anything successful. Clearly, smites are just given out by the powers that be on a large scale. Maybe I should post a topic along the lines of "Southerners who are more northern than they care to admit" or "corksuckage on the Douche, I mean Davidson". Helloooo Admin/Mod, you is a giant asshole (much like thee tit on SELFF). One hit of your button gives out 200 smites, I wish one hit of your button ejected you through your crappy computer room roof, ya fuck p;-

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Transylwader on October 22, 2011, 21:45:48 PM
Quote from: Get Bent on October 22, 2011, 21:23:45 PM
Thats why I posted the topic "Smitage of the Dude" I always thought of smites as a well earned token of pure hatred or jealousy for some dipshits ineptness/limited means to do anything successful. Clearly, smites are just given out by the powers that be on a large scale. Maybe I should post a topic along the lines of "Southerners who are more northern than they care to admit" or "corksuckage on the Douche, I mean Davidson". Helloooo Admin/Mod, you is a giant asshole (much like thee tit on SELFF). One hit of your button gives out 200 smites, I wish one hit of your button ejected you through your crappy computer room roof, ya fuck p;-

I'm going to have to check the settings/privileges on the board.. 'cause it ain't suppose to be easy to rack up that many smites....

jis sayin'
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!