2 Man Professional Inflatbale Pontoon Fishing Boat - 2011 model

Started by flyfinatic, October 15, 2011, 08:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyfinatic

I have a 2011 BRAND NEW 12' professional SteelHeader II - two man cata-raft drift fishing boat. This boat has a LIFETIME WARRANTY on the frame and a 15 YR WARRANTY on the extremely heavy duty pontoons. Each pontoon has multiple redundant air chambers. However, you literally would have to stab these pontoons with a knife to puncture them - they're bombproof. This model of boat cost $2,999 + 250 shipping / freight so you're saving $749.00 from retail... And again it's BRAND NEW (it's never been down the river - only put on the SoHo Lake to let a potential buyer test it out.) Asking $2500 OBO

These boats are rated for class 4 rapids and COAST GUARD CERTIFIED. You can even order a gas motor mount that allows up to a 25 HP outboard engine mounted to it. The boat comes with brand new 10' fiberglass 3-piece oars and oar-rights installed. There is also a 25lb one-handed pulley anchor systems for easy stopping in fast current - You can safely anchor up on the SOUTH HOLSTON RIVER AT FULL FLOW RELEASE of 1700 to 2000 CFM... We even have a picture on the home page of the website for these boats of one of the single-man boats anchored at full flow on SoHo take a look and read more about these amazing professional grade fishing boats at: HTTP://STEELHEADERBOATS.COM

I also have 2 - ONE MAN boats as pictured on the front page of the website for sale as well for $1500 each (that's $350 off retail plus saving the $250 shipping fee - that's a savings of $600 per boat and their BRAND NEW)   Contact me at: 615.278.9400 if interested