News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Just found this place

Started by KYlost inVA, October 12, 2011, 19:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KYlost inVA

Not going to be able to keep up with the computer literate guys with the advance computer skills but hope to add some knowledge and get a few tips about our passion to drive five hours to fish a little and drive home with a smile on our face. Live in Eastern KY and home waters for me and a few high school friends of 35 years is SW VA. Got a cabin in Bastian VA we call a home away from home to base from.

Holmes

Welcome. You got any pics of some of the creeks down there? Sure miss fishing whitetop and the like. ;D

KYlost inVA

Quote from: Petey on October 12, 2011, 19:54:15 PM
Welcome. You got any pics of some of the creeks down there? Sure miss fishing whitetop and the like. ;D

Whitetop is one of the most picture perfect in VA. Not had the luck recentley (maybe my experience level) Love the area around Marion.           

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Petey on October 12, 2011, 19:54:15 PM
We don't care about no damn creeks, we want naked photos of your women ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.