News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

N3WB post.

Started by robspe7370, September 13, 2011, 21:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robspe7370

Hello all,

While I have been popping in on this board for a couple of years and finally decided to log in to the community.I have already fished with a number of you, and look forward to meeting more.
I have been fishing since infancy(literally, my dad used to take me to the pier in a carseat.) I am in the northern Shenandoah Valley of VA and spend about a day a week chasing Char,Smallies, or whatever else is biting in Shenandoah National Park,GW national forest, and other locales.
In the spring I plan on starting a guide service for floating the Shenandoah River in and around Front Royal,VA. Please feel free to drop a line anytime.

Robert
I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a good time.

mecnc

Welcome.

I'll be in Monterey, Va this weekend feel free to PM me all of your honeyholes. Or better yet take me on a float I'll trade you a BRFFF sticker.  -0-

robspe7370

Monteray is a long way from here, or anywhere else for that matter. Just head up any mountain trickle in that area, and you are bound to get into some natives.

Holmes

ROBSPE7370 from SEFF. Hey Franzen, told you to lock the door before you let all the undesirables in.  >:D

We don't need this place to become a shithole like the other one, just giving everyone a heads up so we don't have to put up with this shit.

robspe7370

Nice to see you too Jess. I don't think I have to impress on anyone here the fickleness in your approach to fishing friends. Just ask Ditch, MFTG, Dshort, and a few others. Sorry I didn't show you the respect YOU THINK I owed you.

That is all I have to say about it.

Holmes

Quote from: Gateway_Angling on September 14, 2011, 11:25:27 AM
Nice to see you too Jess. I don't think I have to impress on anyone here the fickleness in your approach to fishing friends. Just ask Ditch, MFTG, Dshort, and a few others. Sorry I didn't show you the respect YOU THINK I owed you.

That is all I have to say about it.

Oh yeah, the biggest dbags on the face of the planet? If you notice, they aren't too welcome over here. I've got plenty of folks to fish with that aren't asshats. And considering the fact that you are new here, you might want to take a diffrent approach. The words out, dumbass.

robspe7370

New or not I will be myself. I am not the one who came in starting trouble> If you don't like what I have to say, why don't you do us both a favor and MYOFB. -0- -0- -0-

Holmes

Quote from: Gateway_Angling on September 14, 2011, 12:49:37 PM
New or not I will be myself. I am not the one who came in starting trouble> If you don't like what I have to say, why don't you do us both a favor and MYOFB. -0- -0- -0-

I think not. Word's out on who you are muthafucka, so keep on trying. As a newb, you don't come in here expecting a warm welcome with your "brutalspeight" attitude.

Holmes

You stayed on SEFF for the longest time anyways. The only reason you came over here was because people stopped posting there, and to drum up intrest in your "guide" business.

OldDominionAngler

Geez Petey, don't know what your personal beef is with Rob, but don't play it out here.  No one else cares.

Rob, I'm not a gatekeeper, but welcome.  Good to see you over here.  How about posting pics of some of those fish? 

Holmes

Quote from: OldDominionAngler on September 14, 2011, 13:27:06 PM
Geez Petey, don't know what your personal beef is with Rob, but don't play it out here.  No one else cares.

Rob, I'm not a gatekeeper, but welcome.  Good to see you over here.  How about posting pics of some of those fish?

ODA, it's people like Rob that made me leave SEFF. And that was some time ago. It just sucks to see that crowd coming over here. This is the low rent district, not SEFF. :o

robspe7370

Quote from: Petey on September 14, 2011, 12:54:18 PM
You stayed on SEFF for the longest time anyways. The only reason you came over here was because people stopped posting there, and to drum up intrest in your "guide" business.

You are entitled to your opinion Jess. I came over here because I like to fish, and I like to talk fishing. I got no beef with anybody here,and had no intention of stirring the pot with you either;you came in trolling.

Chris, When I get home from work I will load this thread to the gills with photos. I appreciate the FB tag's to the trip from March. Those were some awesome shots!

OldDominionAngler

Quote from: Petey on September 14, 2011, 13:29:34 PM

ODA, it's people like Rob that made me leave SEFF. And that was some time ago. It just sucks to see that crowd coming over here. This is the low rent district, not SEFF. :o

Fair enough.  I'm not privy to all the politics that went on over there...and I'm not aware of the particular "crowd" you're referring too.  Rob's one of the few people I've fished with from either board and you'd be hard pressed to find a more knowledge fly fisherman in this area.  He's a good dude and has shown me a lot little trickles that hold trout...places you won't hear me name...places you likely know because he told you about them.

Just my .02, take it or leave it.

Holmes

Quote from: OldDominionAngler on September 14, 2011, 14:03:37 PM
Quote from: Petey on September 14, 2011, 13:29:34 PM

Fair enough.  I'm not privy to all the politics that went on over there...and I'm not aware of the particular "crowd" you're referring too.  Rob's one of the few people I've fished with from either board and you'd be hard pressed to find a more knowledge fly fisherman in this area.  He's a good dude and has shown me a lot little trickles that hold trout...places you won't hear me name...places you likely know because he told you about them.

Just my .02, take it or leave it.

Gonna leave it. His "knowledge" was aquired from me, then claimed as his own. Moral of the story? Be careful who you share info with. I've been fishing the SNP for well over a decade, made it my point to fish every single legally fishable creek that holds brookies. In fact, Rob approached me/asked lots of questions as to access to these creeks. I answered because I was a dumb cracka at the time.Never again.

Rest assured, the whole purpose of BRFF is to be unlike SEFF, and the only reason Rob came over here is because his beloved SEFF dosen't have posters anymore, he's just using this place to "talk fishing" because he burnt all his bridges on the other side.

Point is, this board will become SEFF if we make jackasses like this welcome.

OldDominionAngler

I'm not going to play Dr. Phil.  Feel free to work this one out on your own time.

The continual smites and modified messages are entertaining, though.   ;D