News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

N3WB post.

Started by robspe7370, September 13, 2011, 21:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robspe7370

I caught it on the South Fork of the Shenandoah outside of Luray,VA.An oddity, because it was hanging out in a set of rapids.
I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a good time.

robspe7370

Quote from: Transylwader on September 14, 2011, 22:13:14 PM
3. Pelletheads are worse than diarrhoea, you'll get em three times a day.

A good portion of those fish are reintroduced stream born fish from SNP, fished up from electroshocking campaigns. None are pellet pigs, as on the very rare occasion that they do stock that creek, it is with subcatchables that are not fed anywhere in the public section.I imagine the majority of those end up as forage for Bruce and his buddies.I know at one point you were bitching about getting skunked there, so maybe they are not as easy as you make out. Please try again.
I ain't here for a long time. I'm here for a good time.

Woolly Bugger

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Holmes

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on September 15, 2011, 12:30:44 PM

ey woolly we tryin to see da picture but it's not working hook a brutha up

Hawgkiller

Quote from: Gateway_Angling on September 15, 2011, 12:10:48 PM
I caught it on the South Fork of the Shenandoah outside of Luray,VA.An oddity, because it was hanging out in a set of rapids.

Sweet man!!   Must have been a kilLer fIght on that bamboo rod!!

kylemc

Quote from: Hawgkiller on September 15, 2011, 11:49:16 AM
Quote from: kylemc on September 15, 2011, 09:46:26 AM

Fucikng hell man read the name of the site you are on

Nice bass Kyle!! Where did you catch it??

Do not confuse me with baitchuckers

mecnc

Quote from: kylemc on September 15, 2011, 13:09:47 PM
Quote from: Hawgkiller on September 15, 2011, 11:49:16 AM
Quote from: kylemc on September 15, 2011, 09:46:26 AM

Fucikng hell man read the name of the site you are on

Nice bass Kyle!! Where did you catch it??

Do not confuse me with baitchuckers

Is that the head guide from Gayway_Angling? WTF is going on here?

AL trout bum

Quote from: overbrook on September 14, 2011, 20:57:07 PM
Out of the last few intros the only one worth a shit....and apparently worth having around is Franzen.... the rest are just fuckin up a good thing  -0- -0- -0-

Did I mess something up with mine or something? I guess I had a few grip and grins, don't know if you guys require the goods or not. And maybe a bass or two on rocks, but anyone that knows anything about bass know that don't hurt 'em (esp. wet rocks)
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

patrickm1587

I would say welcome to the site, but your title "N3WB" is just flat out gay.
"I'm your huckleberry"

AL trout bum

"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

overbrook

Quote from: AL trout bum on September 16, 2011, 00:25:22 AM
Quote from: overbrook on September 14, 2011, 20:57:07 PM
Out of the last few intros the only one worth a shit....and apparently worth having around is Franzen.... the rest are just fuckin up a good thing  -0- -0- -0-

Did I mess something up with mine or something? I guess I had a few grip and grins, don't know if you guys require the goods or not. And maybe a bass or two on rocks, but anyone that knows anything about bass know that don't hurt 'em (esp. wet rocks)

Was referring to the few who appear to have joined just to have a bitch slapping contest.

Props on the big bluegill......either that thing is a pig....or your not as big as you appear.

AL trout bum

Quote from: overbrook on September 16, 2011, 12:55:49 PM

Was referring to the few who appear to have joined just to have a bitch slapping contest.

Props on the big bluegill......either that thing is a pig....or your not as big as you appear.

Funny thing about that, my friends always make fun of me for having little hands, not like the BK commercial little hands, but not huge. However, it was a big bluegill, so it is a combination. That was an 11" bluegill at close to 2lbs.