News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Video of the day

Started by Big J, September 12, 2011, 12:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

https://crosscut.com/equity/2023/01/out-back-hooked-fishing-black-stonefly?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter-web-button

Out & Back: Hooked on fishing with The Black Stonefly
Tacoma angler, chef and outdoorsman Giancarlo Lawrence found solace in the icy waters of the PNW.

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Onslow

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

greg

Fuck the royal family. I've said the same thing about those two for a while. Publicity whores.

Trout Maharishi

Victimhood pays good now days, good benefits to.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

I feel sorry for the guy. Guess they are going to let him really bust his ass before they do something.
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

Hahahahahahah! Who the hell exactly is Bud Light's targeted audience?
― Charles Bukowski

trout-r-us

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on April 04, 2023, 19:17:30 PMHahahahahahah! Who the hell exactly is Bud Light's targeted audience?

As a major brand, one would think that the marketing folks would attempt to be inclusive and target everyone of legal drinking age, in an effort to garner larger market share.

In this instance:
"The brand partnered with trans actor and activist Dylan Mulvaney, who has documented her transition in a viral "Days of Girlhood" TikTok series."

"This past weekend, she posted a video in which she was jokingly clueless about March Madness and revealed that she'd received a special Bud Light with her face on it — to celebrate Day 365, one full year since her journey began. Again, this was a single beer can with Mulvaney's likeness on it, and it didn't even appear on the grid: You had to look at her Instagram stories to see it."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kid-rock-buys-cases-bud-195334867.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

So it seems the real story here might be, how did Kid Rock happen to come across this "ad".
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Onslow

What is inclusivity?  I hear this word a lot, but it seems to be only applicable to a select group.

Autistic people can drink

Those with Downs Syndrome can legally drink

Native Americans can drink.

Holy shit, real women can drink. 

Inclusive is a woke buzz word, but really means tribal exclusivity per modern application.

While on the subject of inclusivity, why is it that Autistic kids are expected to be normal, receive therapy to be normal.  This is akin to conversion therapy for gays?  Anyone want to tackle this one?

Trout Maharishi

Why not include serial killers and rapists? This is just another example of a dumb move.Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Remember that AB is owned by InBev

It's not a beer worth talking about much less drinking

Trans people aren't necessarily law breakers or felons like the murders that you mentioned TM

me -There's a season?