• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 18, 2021, 01:48:12 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

For Tranny

Started by MuddlerMan, September 04, 2011, 20:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddlerMan

This Tuesday I finally made it into the backcountry in search of cutthroat.  What I found did not disappoint.  It was a 7 mile hike in, and I got a late start.  6 hours of hiking, 3 hours of fishing, and I averaged a fish an hour (I caught 3).  I was fishing at the Haynach Lakes.  It was sweet!
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Wednesday I had a few hours to fish in the afternoon.  I headed to a public stretch of the CO.  Caught a few fish, including the best fish I've caught on public water out here.

Headed back to the ranch for supper, and a little fishing afterwards

Check the blog for a full report and more pics, TM.

Just picked up a new pair of Salomon skis, life is fucking sweet  0:0 0:0 <-;: <-;:
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead

Transylwader

Dayum Parker you are one styling highlifin' mofo. Looking forward to beating you over the head in Oct!
-0-

Trout Maharishi

Nice 'c; I used to love fishing those high alpine lakes right at or just above timberline when I lived in Cali. Nice work in the blog, keep up the good work. bd;0
There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot.

Lefty Kreh

patrickm1587

"I'm your huckleberry"

benben reincarnated

Dang, that's a great looking place.  I need to make a trip out that way one of these days.  Thanks for the photos.

Big J

Quote from: benben on September 05, 2011, 20:47:55 PM
Dang, that's a great looking place.  I need to make a trip out that way one of these days.  Thanks for the photos.

I got mountain lake cuts and California Golden Trout on my bucket list. Great report!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

MuddlerMan

September 07, 2011, 10:04:26 AM #7 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 10:05:59 AM by MuddlerMan
Hey thanks guys! And Patrick, quite frankly, I don't give a damn what you like  :P
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead

#CommissionsEarned