News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

brookies n' bows

Started by benben, September 02, 2011, 18:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benben reincarnated

The boss said I could bail outta work at 1:00 today, so I high-tailed it out, headed west then uphill.  I fished a brookie section first and action was good.  Landed one of the best brookies I have to-date in that section, shook the hook out though before I got a handle on him.   b';   I hooked into a good dozen in about an hour, not bad. 

Then I headed downstream for some rainbow action before heading back home.  I hit a nice honey-hole, and spooked what must have been 20 fish at once in the run-out of the hole.  Luckily I was able to get a few nice casts in the top part of the hole and was able to salvage a good handful of fish. 

Now I head down south for the weekend and maybe fit in some warm water action.   -0-

upper section

downstream a little

dink

dink

BAM

One of my favorite seasonal beers and one of the few big-time brewery beers I drink, gonna be drinking a lot of this over the next few months...helps hold me over until Cold Mountain Winter Ale comes out.   ;D

Phil

Nice report. Yessiree, Bob. I loves the little tight brookie and rainbow streams. Well done.  :)

peter p

I really need to work in your department
Peter

Rhody

agreed on the octoberfest, usually don't like sam's, and i like a lot of hoppy stuff,  but this beer does a good job

nice pics

0:0
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

benben reincarnated

Quote from: peter p on September 03, 2011, 07:53:13 AM
I really need to work in your department

we have an opening   :D

Holmes

living vicariously through you, cuz dATS good chit! :)