Blue Ridge TU Stream Clean - Oct 1st, Silas Creek - Shaffner Park

Started by Woolly Bugger, September 26, 2005, 10:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

This coming Saturday we will participate in the Winston-Salem Big Sweep program at Silas Creek at the soccer fields at Shaffner Park. Call Bill Britt at (336) 724-0786 or send an email to him at wbritt1@triad.rr.com to sign up.

Our fall Balsam Lodge Trip is the following week. Go to the link below to see the lodge and what we do there. The whole family is welcome. For you ladies, my wife Sue is coming to the lodge. She wants company in her room so she doesn't have share a room with me. Send her an email at suestitcher@bellsouth.net to help her out. Call Allie Hutchison at (336) 724-2176 or email him at alliehutchison@haprinting.com

http://piedmontcommunities.us/servlet/go_ProcServ/dbpage=page&GID=01311001151028322776938731&PG=01316001151034816182655111

Thanks for your participation.

Sam Stitcher, President

Blue Ridge Chapter of Trout Unlimited

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

OTS

I've got a Charity Golf Tournament that weekend and the Smith River clean up the following. Is anyone down in NC still doing the Boy Scout Fly Fishing Days though? If so, I would like to continue and volunteer for those as well.