Mitchel River Stream Clean

Started by jamie, September 13, 2005, 06:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie

The Stone Mountain TU chapter will be hosting a stream clean on the Mitchel River this Sat at 9:30. Please join us if you can. We will meet in the large gravel parking lot.
"I don't much care for hatchery trout. They're better than no trout at all, but otherwise they're inferior in every way to their wild relatives" - John Gierach

Devinsdad

Jamie can you be a little more specific I have only been to the mitchell once, but I would like to help

jamie

Devinsdad,

When you get to the end of Kapps Mill Rd., hang a right and we will be at the gravel parking area that is next to the bridge and the phone hut.
"I don't much care for hatchery trout. They're better than no trout at all, but otherwise they're inferior in every way to their wild relatives" - John Gierach

zzdruid

love to be there but the wife has a party planned  and if I know what is good for me>>>>>> ??? ??? :-\
I could while away the hours, conversing with the flowers, conferring with the rain........ IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN

troutjedi

was planning on being there, but was just reminded that I have to go to a three year old's birthday party.  oh well, I've still got good karma from the great dirty diaper debacle at Stone last time.  thanks, y'all for cleaning up the dit... errrr Mitchell

Busta Brown

Be there with bells on.

Jeff

22midge

Enjoyed  some cold Dec-Jan days on the ole gal hope to return the favor if I can on Saturday.Be safe  Peewee
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

jamie

Thanks to all that helped with this project. We removed alot of trash and made some new friends. It was a good day.

flyman

Thanks to everyone that took part. Big difference in talking about problems like trash, and actually doing something. Keep up the good work :D
Yea, I'm redneck, so what!

troutjedi