News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

meet the old fart....

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 29, 2011, 09:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

benben reincarnated

Thanks for the vid.  I'm currently reading one of his books for the first time and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Trout Maharishi

Never completely understood the personal popularity or accolades for his writing. :-\
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

streamer

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on August 29, 2011, 17:41:26 PM
Never completely understood the personal popularity or accolades for his writing. :-\

You two are probably spiritually at odds with one another. Although his essays are sprinkled with Zen-Lite, he still sticks fish in the face with sharp hooks, whereas you seem to  .....ummmm....uhhhh.....Well, I mean HE does it on purpose, but you........wait.......hmmmm.....He's also a crotchety old bastard but you are n.......

I actually don't know why you two aren't married, except that he's not a midget hooker.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
namaste, dude bd;0
Remember...We all live downstream.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: streamer on August 30, 2011, 10:51:48 AM
Quote from: Trout Maharishi on August 29, 2011, 17:41:26 PM

You two are probably spiritually at odds with one another. Although his essays are sprinkled with Zen-Lite, he still sticks fish in the face with sharp hooks, whereas you seem to  .....ummmm....uhhhh.....Well, I mean HE does it on purpose, but you........wait.......hmmmm.....He's also a crotchety old bastard but you are n.......

I actually don't know why you two aren't married, except that he's not a midget hooker.

Yer Pal,
Streamer
namaste, dude bd;0

well put, i was thinking the same thing...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Gofisher

I thought this post was about FatAl!
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.