• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 26, 2021, 14:57:34 PM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Spam for a good cause

Started by Get Bent, August 26, 2011, 22:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Get Bent

August 26, 2011, 22:42:18 PM Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 22:44:33 PM by Get Bent

Ok ok.. I am gonna spam a little, but its for a friend, and its a decent site. Two friends of mine have set up a blog and its called "Gink And Gasoline".

Yeah everyone wants to be a blogger, but these guys are doing it right. Louis Cahill and Kent Klewein are the proprietors. Check it out if you want, if not then don't. If you don't like clicking links, then fine, but don't bitch about it. You may have seen Louis' photos around the indusry.

www.ginkandgasoline.com

p;- the smiters

Beer for teh applauders.....

TM don't take offense! You are still my hero.... -0-

Konichiwa Bitches!

Trout Maharishi

I saw some of their stuff last week on another blog (S.C.O.F.'s) last week, they are putting out some fairly high quality stuff. S.C.O.F. also has some good stuff, with the exception of that attention whore wanna be Owl Jones p;-. I don't have any problem with someone trying to promote their blog in a straight forward manner. Bent we are going to have to wet a line and drink a pack one day 8) Maybe we'll get a couple of those other misfits you hang out with to go to ;D

There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot.

Lefty Kreh

Get Bent

TM... No worries man, this wasn't directed at you, I knew you had gave MM shit about his blog (which was rather humorous) I was just stirring the pot a little.  Yeah just let me know when you want to wet a line and we will go.

0:0

Wow close to 100 smites since yesterday. Someone needs to get a life!

-0-

Konichiwa Bitches!

Phil

August 27, 2011, 19:59:10 PM #3 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 20:15:45 PM by Phil

Who cares about smites, Bent? Some dickwads obviously like to give them. Piss on 'em.
My only real-life personal friend on this board is Peddler, and he seems to be the King of Receiving Smites.

BTW -- Rhody sat around my campfire a month or so ago. He said you were OK, no matter what anybody said.

On another note -- maybe you and the Mighty Maharishi should just get a room. Henh.  -0-

< on edit> I love it. Since posting this a few minutes ago, I got several more "smites." Bring 'em on, assholes.

Get Bent

August 28, 2011, 19:05:47 PM #4 Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 20:37:26 PM by Get Bent

Hey Phil, I don't care about smites either, I look at em as a badge of honor.

I may come across as an ass on here but those who know me know otherwise. Either way I ain't trying to win a popularity contest. I haven't fished with ya, but I have heard you play music and I am pretty sure you were my wife's music teacher back in the day!

Here's to the smite  0:0 0:0

Konichiwa Bitches!

OldDominionAngler

Not much into applauds or smites, but Cahill does some fantastic work.  Especially like some N. Georgia brook trout stuff he did for Gray's sporting journal I believe it was last year.   I'll have to check out the blog.   0:0

Transylwader

Fish eye lenses are the shit. Surprised how sick it makes those shots look. Flyfishing aint as cool as surfing...jis sayin'.

Oh yeah, I smited you coz  {S;

Holmes

Unlike other blogs, I actually enjoyed dis one. Very informative and good photography ;D

#CommissionsEarned