News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Fall PFF v24

Started by Devinsdad, August 15, 2011, 12:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devinsdad

Fall PFF v 24 will be held Friday, October the 7th, thru Sunday, October the 9th. Early birds can arrive on Thursday, October 6th.
Camp will be at Pursuit Farms (Juddies) right on the banks of the South Holston above Hickory Tree Bridge the address is 433 Riverbend Road, Bristol.

The cost will be $35.00 per person for Friday and Saturday night and an additional $5.00 for those coming in Thursday. Dinner will be provided Friday and Saturday night and breakfast Saturday morning with muffins for Sunday.

We will see about a bring your own steak on Thursday for a cook out.

Make your checks out and mail them to:

Bob Thomas
201 Ferstl Avenue
Belmont NC 28012

Do not send cash or any other stupid thing that will make me go to the post office. b';
Please email me (phonefly@yahoo.com) when you mail your check. Include in the email the name on the check, your screen name and the amount of the check. Last day for deposits to be in my hand is September 30th. (If you get run over by an 18 wheeler or some other good excuse we can work it out.... for a fee) ;D

Liability waivers will be provided at the camp. Sign one and have a strawboss witness it.

Sign up below. I will post a work detail Mid September. We will need cooks, galley slaves, clean up crew etc, etc.

PM me or another straw boss with any questions.

Is it October yet

Devinsdad
Streamer
R McStreamer
C McStreamer
Outdoorguy3
PHG
Phil
JFey
WoollyBugger
Southernfly
Darrel Dotson
ScubaFish
01 Pilot
Disco
JKelly
Shane
Flyfish4fun
KyleMC
LaTrucha
Estaban
JT
Dshort
Peddler
TroutChaser
BillRes
FlyFisher22

Woolly Bugger

I'm in, might even cook
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Devinsdad

Devinsdad

OK all you's fence sitters, procrastinators, and midget lovers;  ya got one week left to sign up and to get in your PFF deposits if your plannin on camping and eating  ;D

Devinsdad