News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

New Orvis Commerical

Started by snagaluffaguss, August 12, 2011, 15:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Transylwader

p;-
Does that fuck stick realize that once he gets married, he aint catching nuthing.

Trout Maharishi

That guy ain't going to marry a girl, look at him, he a fudge packer -p-
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Gofisher

Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Stuart R.

The cartwheel at the end was my favorite part! -0-
STU
CPR Catch, Photo, Release.

patrickm1587

Can I have that 4 minutes and 43 seconds of my life back?
"I'm your huckleberry"

Phil

Gawd, that was beautiful. I want one o' them fancy Orvis fish belts, spend a day looking into a fat girl's eyes, kissing her on the cheeks, holding up her dress around her fat ass in ankle deep water, and carefully stringing up an Orvis Helios rod to catch a measly little panfish. Yessireee bob.  -0-

Gofisher

Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Get Bent

Quote from: Phil on August 16, 2011, 19:38:39 PM
Gawd, that was beautiful. I want one o' them fancy Orvis fish belts, spend a day looking into a fat girl's eyes, kissing her on the cheeks, holding up her dress around her fat ass in ankle deep water, and carefully stringing up an Orvis Helios rod to catch a measly little panfish. Yessireee bob.  -0-

What? You don't like the chubby chicks??? They need lovin too!
Konichiwa Bitches!

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Get Bent on August 18, 2011, 09:55:04 AM

that chick was chubby? do you have an astigmatism?
me -There's a season?

Get Bent

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on August 18, 2011, 10:32:28 AM
Quote from: Get Bent on August 18, 2011, 09:55:04 AM

that chick was chubby? do you have an astigmatism?

No she wasn't Chubby, but Phil definitely thought she was. She was more on the big boned side! I'd still hit it though..... -0-
Konichiwa Bitches!

patrickm1587

I wouldn't even begin to consider that girl "big boned". This is what I think is so fucking stupid about modeling and all that bullshit. Women have to be a 0 or a fucking negative something to model. I think the girl in that video is a normal size... I hate a skinny little bitch.
"I'm your huckleberry"

Trout Maharishi

I know what kind you like Patty ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski