News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Nice Creek Bass

Started by Ham, August 10, 2011, 19:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ham

I wasn't able to fish most of the summer, so I've been trying to make up for lost time the over the last couple weeks. Mostly, just hitting my favorite little creek after work for mostly small bass like this guy.

[attachimg=1]

I have fun with the little guys, but I knew there was a big fish hanging out in one of the holes because he dove deep and shook my clouser last week, then broke me off on Sunday. Well, I managed to bring him to hand yesterday.

[attachimg=2]

He measured out to 22". Not bad for such small water.

[attachimg=3]

blue ridge angler

Nice man,
Surprising what you can find in small water..

Ham

Quote from: blue ridge angler on August 10, 2011, 19:16:19 PM
Nice man,
Surprising what you can find in small water..

Thanks, just saw the pic you posted of that big smallie in your last thread, beautiful! I love small water.

Transylwader

tattdflythrower

"if i live the life im given, i wont be scared to die"

Holmes

Nice work, n fine feesh for dat small watas. I been hittin my locals, landed my first 20 inch smallie of the year, on my echo carbon 2wt. Damn good time yeah -0-

overbrook

Not sure which I like better...that big bassum....or the looks of that creek!
-0-

kylemc

RIVERHORSE

Very nice fish and creek bass tend to be strong and fight hard, congratulations.One of the things I liked about TN.when I moved here 20 years ago was the number of small rivers and creeks that held good fish.I miss being able to wade them but I still fish the ones I can reach in my Crawdad. ;D