nothing to see here, or there

Started by benben, June 29, 2011, 20:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benben reincarnated

Foulhook and I met up for some after-work fishing today.  We hit a section both new to us, with high expectations.  Those expectations were quickly shattered.  Over a couple of hours, he brought 2 to hand, a small bow and a small brookie, missed a few...I missed 2, hooked into what we figured was a nice fish, but he got off, go figure.  I fished further upstream before he arrived and it was slower than usual, 3 brookies, one foul hooked, one got off, and the one below brought to hand.  Just wasn't our day I guess, but still had a fun time trying out some new water. 

[attach=2]

one of my brookies:

[attach=1]

diaz dassie

You boys are truly fortunate to have Pisgah in your back yard. Fuck both of you {S; bd;0

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Transylwader on June 29, 2011, 22:03:53 PM
You boys are truly fortunate to have Pisgah in your back yard. Fuck both of you {S; bd;0

definitely a blessing...so many streams, so little time. 

PisgahSpeck

Quote from: benben on June 30, 2011, 06:06:14 AM
Quote from: Transylwader on June 29, 2011, 22:03:53 PM

definitely a blessing...so many streams, so little time.

For sure.  I lose track of where I go within 30-45 min drive, need to start taking notes, marking my map or somethin

FoulHook

Quote from: PisgahSpeck on June 30, 2011, 06:33:24 AM
For sure.  I lose track of where I go within 30-45 min drive, need to start taking notes, marking my map or somethin

That's a long drive to go trout fishing  -0- 8)
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

FoulHook

Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.