News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Fly fishing know how.

Started by thamilton89, August 09, 2011, 15:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: The Dude on August 14, 2011, 18:31:45 PM
Watch it, Snag, I'm gaining on you at a rapid rate.  I'm only 110 smites behind now.  I wonder how many applauds I would get if I posted those photos of my ex-girlfriend.............. ::)

You might get a few but being that it requires both hands to applaud...it might be a while before anyone had two free hands around here.  :;!

The Dude

Check yer messages, home slice.   :o
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: The Dude on August 14, 2011, 19:59:08 PM
Check yer messages, home slice.   :o

Recieved and instructions followed.

Transylwader

Quote from: The Dude on August 14, 2011, 18:31:45 PM
ex-girlfriend
now that explains all the trips you've managed ::) Shoulda known you'd pick a blueline over some fluff, thats pretty fucking respectable bd;0

The Dude

That's the life of a dedicated blueline junkie, my friend.  Besides, the world isn't running out of "fluff" any time soon, so I don't the need to have to cling on to just one piece for fear of never finding it again.  Throw a rock and you're bound to hit it.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.