News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Volunteer of the Year

Started by outdoorguy3, June 23, 2011, 09:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

outdoorguy3

I know Al won't say anything, so I'll just spill da beans. Mr. Al has been nominated by the North Carolina Game and Fish as their volunteer of the year. Al will be honored at a dinner and will receive a small statuette and certificate as well as getting to meet our fine governor.

Congratulations to Al on a well deserved award. Thanks for all you do to promote the sport of fly fishing and the outdoors!

Ralph :D
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

5xTippett

Trout Chaser

Well deserving Al.  Congratulations!!

TS

OldDominionAngler

diaz dassie

Well played and well deserved Al 'c;

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

kylemc

9ft4wt

Al:

You are the man. Well deserved.

9ft4wt

jwgnc

'c; 'c; 'c;

Still serving his country, that man.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

lostnwilderness

Hell yeah Al!!!  Congrats!
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

Stuart R.

Good job for being out there.

STU
CPR Catch, Photo, Release.

dnakamoto

croaker

Keep on, keepin' on Al!

croaker
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Al

Just back from a week in NH and saw this.  Thank you for all the kudos guys. I knew I had been nominated but only heard I had been selected about 10 days ago. - Needless to say it is a great honor. I have the organizational skills to pull it all together but the real credit goes to guys like Ralph, Steve, Jay, Ben, Brian, Paul and many others who donate their time and expertize. We couldn't put these programs on without them.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

brownhunter

Great job Al and keep up the work you do for NC  -0-
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me