News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Specks with a side of beer..

Started by blue ridge angler, June 09, 2011, 08:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: The Dude on June 10, 2011, 11:56:36 AM
Specks with a side of beer is a really good thing.  Fortunately for me, I believe I was able to out-do you.  After work Wednesday, I was able to enjoy beer with a side of snatch from my new blow up doll at my hotel room in Columbia.  Suckas.   :P

Fixed ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

diaz dassie

Quote from: The Dude on June 10, 2011, 11:56:36 AM
Specks with a side of beer is a really good thing.  Fortunately for me, I believe I was able to out-do you.  After work Wednesday, I was able to enjoy beer with a side of snatch at my hotel room in Columbia.  Suckas.   :P
Jayzizz Dude, your bird so dodgy you had to meet up at the Super 8? Lunch time buggery is frowned upon here in Cackalacky. Keep those diseases south of the border >:D

Dangerfield

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

MuddlerMan

Nice work! DAles Pale Ale is tasty stuff...
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead