A small taste of what I was doing after a 5 hour drive 20 minutes ago...

Started by diaz dassie, June 03, 2011, 20:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benben reincarnated

sweet trip.

that deer looks quite delectable, sucks a fat one for the driver of that vette', hope they were okay.

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

OldDominionAngler

If this TR doesn't help your rep, I don't know what will.  Good to see the effort rewarded.  0:0

Jfey

Good stuff man.  They grow em big up that way.  That brown is a monster
Yup, going fishing

kylemc

I have seen some big fish come from that trash hole. When you taking me?

Get Bent

Hey Phil... I see you are in disbelief! Tranny is right, no stoggers there... All public access too 8)
Konichiwa Bitches!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

kylemc

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

kylemc

You should pick him up Mike. Keith is good on road trips. You get to hear about his other "trips", getting arrested naked is one that sticks out but he has plenty. ;D

diaz dassie

Quote from: kylemc on June 07, 2011, 14:42:09 PM
You should pick him up Mike. Keith is good on road trips. You get to hear about his other "trips", getting arrested naked is one that sticks out but he has plenty. ;D
Arrested naked? Damn, I knew Woowee was a hippie. Besides, I don't need Enterprise keeping my $100 (hunjee) deposit coz they thought the vehicle was returned with a less than satisfactory smell :o

Get Bent

No road trips without me  8) . Mike is still a newbie at this water, I however know every inch!

-0-
Konichiwa Bitches!

diaz dassie

Quote from: Get Bent on June 07, 2011, 15:56:33 PM
No road trips without me  8) . Mike is still a newbie at this water, I however know every inch!

-0-
Every inch? Except those 22"s of buttery brown I flogged outta that hole! ;D

lostnwilderness

Road Trip?  I come standard with 3 cases of PBR....... 8)  I also speak redneck and have successfully broke out of jail in west Virgina.
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."