News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

what a difference

Started by benben, May 24, 2011, 19:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benben reincarnated

This is becoming an after work Tuesday ritual...today I headed out after work for a little trout therapy.  I hit a new to me feeder of a stream I fish a lot.  I didn't fish it too far though, rhododendron and gnats got too thick.  Headed back downstream and fished a little more.  Overall, not too bad, 14 fish between the 2 streams over 2.5 hours.

My greatest lesson learned was switching to macro mode on my camera.  Wow, for the fish I took pics of it made a WORLD of difference over all my pics in the past.  I wish I had taken more pics today but got too busy fishing I guess.

Typical chit:
[attach=1]

2nd try pic on the first fish I caught on the feeder:
[attach=2]

Another from more downstream:
[attach=3]

Beer and dinner were waiting on me when I got home...can't beat that either.      -0-

diaz dassie

Man Ben,  {S;
Dayum, you fish more than I work!

lostnwilderness

Benben, nice looking fish (as always)!!!  Ought to have some resolution to the situation I was telling you about by 6/6 or so.  Keep scouting out all this good water!
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

FoulHook

Daggum I'm gonna have to start getting out after work. Looks like I won't have much weekend time for a little while.
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

Woolly Bugger

good stuff, benben! nice pics, that macro mode is really just close focus and since most of us don't have real long arms it comes in handy...  ;D
my goto stream is the Smith and there are generating starting at 11, so that puts the kabash on the fishing in the old special regs section..
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!