News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Still Alive TR

Started by MarshStomper, May 25, 2011, 21:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarshStomper

Well I havent been on in a while but I've been getting out a fair amount in the salt. We've done some pretty good work on topwater trout been shooting some footage of tailing reds in the grass (edited video to come at some point).  Heading offshore tomorrow hope to get into a school of dolphin so I can throw the fly at them. I was thinking about heading up to the mountains this weekend but its going to be flat so gonna try for cobia instead. Here are some pics, enjoy:
Full Barn:

Yum gurglers

This last pic is of my best friend since I was 10. On July 5th last year he was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia. He and I have fished together growing up but he never got into fly fishing, but while in the hospital because of my bad influence he bought a fly rod and was just waiting for the day he could get out. He is now around 180 days after his transplant and has had 0% leukemia since and is making an incredible recovery. This was his first fish on the fly ever, it was on topwater which makes it that much better.

More Pics and reports soon to come.
"In this world there are two kinds of people my friend those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig" --The Good

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

diaz dassie

That's great. You're a heck of a foundation for your bud. Cancer is a nasty bitch and I know first hand coz half my family is plagued by it. Glad y'all gettin the salt fix on. Good stuff my man bd;0

OldDominionAngler

5xTippett

Good job all around.  You are fishing North of the Holy City I presume. 'c;