News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Nautilus FWX?

Started by lostnwilderness, May 25, 2011, 18:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostnwilderness

Looking at a new reel for my birthday.  Mine is a total POS.  Anyone used/own a Nautilus FWX?  Heard great reviews and best of all, Made In America! ;D

Thanks Yun's!
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

Woolly Bugger

looks sexy, but way over engineered for a trout reel imho  :P
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lostnwilderness

I was also told I could get the ROSS REELS EVOLUTION LT.  Anyone know about it?
"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

diaz dassie

For Bluelining? You don't need a decent reel. It's a glorified line keeper. The reason I have such a sweet ass reel is coz it came free with the expensive broomstick. If anything, get that Ross, they make nice ass reels that will balance ouyour outfit. If you get an Abel with those brookie imprints, Im stealing it and selling it and buying me an airticket the fuck outta Raleigh :laugh:

lostnwilderness

LOL luckily, I have a family friend that owns a fly shop so I shant be forking the funds... ;D  I agree with you on the line keeper last time out I got to cast about 12 feet one time  :)