• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 28, 2021, 06:24:14 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Wow what a forum....

Started by lostnwilderness, May 15, 2011, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostnwilderness

After getting back into fly fishing this spring from about a 10 year layoff, I have cruised around a number of the SE forums and recently stumbled upon this one....  In the words of Jimmy Buffett, "I have found me a home" you boyz are LIVE.  Love it, keep up the good work 'c;

"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutboy_II

Uh, wait till he really gets to know us... :o

TB

lostnwilderness

Well troutboy, we are just a few miles away, I'm in Averys creek.  Holla at me if you want to get on some water.

"I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God... We'd be mates."

streamer

Did you say "holla" ? Really?

Hmmmmm.....
Streamer

Remember...We all live downstream.

lostnwilderness

I am simply to lazy to type out please PM me or give me a call net time.  I aint from the holla crowd, I grew up in a holler...

Very fair hmmmmm though.

snagaluffaguss

#CommissionsEarned