News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ding Dong the Bitch Is Dead

Started by troutrus, May 02, 2011, 06:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutrus

Bin Laden dead!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thus Obama continues to clean up Bush's mess.

Woolly Bugger

You can thank Bush, Gitmo, and waterboarding for the intel that let to his death!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Get Bent

Quote from: troutrus on May 02, 2011, 06:22:47 AM

I am not going to start a political pissing contest. Bush may have not been a popular president, but I hardly think Obama is the reason Bin Laden was killed. Like Woolly said, it stemmed from the Bush era! Nuff said ! The rat bastard is dead  'c;
Konichiwa Bitches!

Big J

Leave it to the SEALS to take him out!    -0- 

Silver Creek

Quote from: troutrus on May 02, 2011, 06:22:47 AM
Bin Laden dead!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you mean Clinton's mess. Clinton was given intel on Obama and refused to take him out. This allowed the planning of 9/11.

Not only did our own intel track Bib Laden but Arab Muslims working with the the Clinton Administration brought them many opportunities that were refused.

I think the guy that has the first shot but fails is more to blame.

According the findings of the 911 Commission reported by NBC News, it was Clinton that failed first:

"NBC News has obtained, exclusively, extraordinary secret video, shot by the U.S. government.  It illustrates an enormous opportunity the Clinton administration had to kill or capture bin Laden. Critics call it a missed opportunity.

In the fall of 2000, in Afghanistan, unmanned, unarmed spy planes called Predators flew over known al-Qaida training camps.  The pictures that were transmitted live to CIA headquarters show al-Qaida terrorists firing at targets, conducting military drills and then scattering on cue through the desert.

Also, that fall, the Predator captured even more extraordinary pictures — a tall figure in flowing white robes. Many intelligence analysts believed then and now it is bin Laden.

Why does U.S. intelligence believe it was bin Laden?  NBC showed the video to William Arkin, a former intelligence officer and now military analyst for NBC. "You see a tall man.... You see him surrounded by or at least protected by a group of guards."

Bin Laden is 6 foot 5.  The man in the video clearly towers over those around him and seems to be treated with great deference.

Another clue: The video was shot at Tarnak Farm, the walled compound where bin Laden is known to live.  The layout of the buildings in the Predator video perfectly matches secret U.S. intelligence photos and diagrams of Tarnak Farm obtained by NBC.

"It's dynamite.  It's putting together all of the pieces, and that doesn't happen every day.... I guess you could say we've done it once, and this is it," Arkin added.

The tape proves the Clinton administration was aggressively tracking al-Qaida a year before 9/11.  But that also raises one enormous question: If the U.S. government had bin Laden and the camps in its sights in real time, why was no action taken against them?

A Democratic member of the 9/11 commission says there was a larger issue: The Clinton administration treated bin Laden as a law enforcement problem.

One Clinton Cabinet official said, looking back, the military should have been more involved, "We did a lot, but we did not see the gathering storm that was out there."

According to the LA Times article of December 5, 2001.

This is the testimony of an American Muslim and Supporter of Clinton with inside information on the Clinton Administration hunt for Bin Laden before 911.

Read the entire article. It will P*SS YOU OFF.

"President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.

I know because I negotiated more than one of the opportunities.

From 1996 to 1998, I opened unofficial channels between Sudan and the Clinton administration. I met with officials in both countries, including Clinton, U.S. National Security Advisor Samuel R. "Sandy" Berger and Sudan's president and intelligence chief.

The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening.

The offer, which would have brought Bin Laden to the Arab country as the first step of an extradition process that would eventually deliver him to the U.S., required only that Clinton make a state visit there to personally request Bin Laden's extradition. But senior Clinton officials sabotaged the offer, letting it get caught up in internal politics within the ruling family--Clintonian diplomacy at its best.

Clinton's failure to grasp the opportunity to unravel increasingly organized extremists, coupled with Berger's assessments of their potential to directly threaten the U.S., represents one of the most serious foreign policy failures in American history."

I think Clinton's failure was immense in leading up to 911.
Regards,

Silver

http://tinyurl.com/kkctayx

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Silver Creek on May 02, 2011, 09:40:29 AM

I think you mean Clinton's mess. Clinton was given intel on Obama and refused to take him out.

I bet Hillary is pissed about that missed opportunity.

troutfreak

Glad he is gone, but I sure would like to have seen them pics for proof.

surftheearth

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on May 02, 2011, 07:00:05 AM
You can thank Bush, Gitmo, and waterboarding for the intel that let to his death!

Actually, according to the reports and the President himself, the intelligence that located bin Laden was discovered in August of 2010, long after the days of Bush and waterboarding, so let's get that straight.  ;)

I'm in no way saying that Obama is the man responsible for bin Laden's death (we need to thank our nameless intelligence and counter-terrorism servicemen for that), but I think trying to shift the credit to Bush is not only unfair, but also inconsistent with the facts. 

I'm proud of our country today, and I'm also proud of how Obama handles himself and raises the level of discourse during some of the most difficult years our country has faced in decades.  Nuff said.

Big J

Quote from: troutfreak on May 02, 2011, 09:53:32 AM
Glad he is gone, but I sure would like to have seen them pics for proof.

Does anyone know what they did with the body?

Another interesting thought is Adolf Hitler was announced dead on May 1st 1945.  A little ironic if you ask me..... I love it!

Silver Creek

Quote from: surftheearth on May 02, 2011, 09:55:42 AM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on May 02, 2011, 07:00:05 AM

Actually, according to the reports and the President himself, the intelligence that located bin Laden was discovered in August of 2010, long after the days of Bush and waterboarding, so let's get that straight.  ;)

I don't think that is correct. I think the original intel on bin Laden's couriers was obtained during Bush's term during waterboarding.

Correct me if I am mistaken but GW Bush was in office 4 years ago. Waterboarding was ended 2 years ago in January 2009 by President  Obama, well after the two couriers' names were discovered presumably by waterboarding.

According to the Liberal Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/01/osama-bin-laden-dead-killed_n_856091.html

"This man was one of the few al Qaeda couriers trusted by bin Laden," one senior administration official said. "They indicated he might be living with and protecting bin Laden. But for years we were unable to identify his true name or his location. Four years ago we uncovered his identity... About two years ago, after months of persistent effort, we identified areas of Pakistan where the courier and his brother operated. Still, we were unable to pinpoint exactly where they lived due to extensive operational security on their part. The fact that they were being so careful reinforced our belief that we were on the right track."

I think the value of Guantanamo is obvious since the closure of the Guantanamo prison is a promise that Obama has reneged on. He has also reversed himself on Military Tribunals for the prisoners in Guantanamo.
Regards,

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy

Silver Creek

Quote from: Big J on May 02, 2011, 10:21:00 AM

Does anyone know what they did with the body?

Body was buried at sea to prevent a bin Laden Shrine. He is fish food.
Regards,

Silver

benben reincarnated

Glad to see they got him. 

Definitely lost big time in this match:

[attachimg=1]

flatlander

Wow...politicized bin Laden's death already?!?!?  TroutrUs wins a cookie!

22midge

has anyone seen the body.................................
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

overbrook

Quote from: Silver Creek on May 02, 2011, 09:40:29 AM

I think you mean Clinton's mess. Clinton was given intel on Obama and refused to take him out.

So theres two democratic presidents to blame for the freakin mess we're in.....Obama for running this country into the shitter.....and Clinton for not fucking taking him out when he could have.....what a shame!  ::)

( I know I said I was going to avoid politics.....but this was just too easy)