News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Soggy April

Started by FoulHook, April 22, 2011, 22:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoulHook

Been getting quite a bit of rain lately. The rain gauge said 2.01" but don't know how much of that all came last night. The French Broad was high-and-brown (what I refer to as Petey conditions because that dude has gotta be high and there's no doubt he's brown). But I managed to get to pretty high elevation, 4500+ and into the clouds. It was extremely foggy at high elevation as you'll see from the scenery pics.

Had to use the old cell phone as a camera since my camera took a swim and never recovered. Really not bad considering... 5MP with panorama capabilities. Plus doesn't use batteries as I can just recharge it.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

And Tranny said I was gonna get skunked...
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

diaz dassie

Hells yeah you Foul Bastage!
If you stop listening to me and actually focus on fishing, you will be the greatest blueliner! I am rather pissed that Im gonna end up catching that 15" brookie without you to see the celebration next weekend. Brevard is gonna burn! :o

possessed

Nice brooks, man.  That crik looks a bit familiar.   ;D

Phil

Very nice brookies.  'c;

Holmes

[quote a (what I refer to as Petey conditions because that dude has gotta be high and there's no doubt he's brown).

-0-

Lemme tell ya'll sum'n...buddy, drugs iz gud!

You know, you know, yuh, yuh hit it and you turn around, the chump waiting tuh hit it and and he can't get to duh pipe and somebody say "shoutgun!" and you uh...now, I'on't shotgun to many dudes when he shotgun them ol broads...open your mouf...uh ruh ahOOMp! And it's so good, ack! hits em nea...uhp! Boop! Right... HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!