News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited goodbye thread....

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 21, 2011, 19:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil

A University professor and a soldier decided that this place sucked and left. Too bad. They were good voices.
I'm not going anywhere.

You've never given me a "beating," Troutpimp. Maybe in your own mind....
;D
-0-

troutboy_II

Still here TP.  And yes, I love you too..  And yes, he's still your President, flawed as he is.

:-* :-*

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: trouthemp on June 03, 2011, 12:29:42 PM
Some of the drop outs are "liberal enthusiasts" who believe they can come on here and persuade us little folk to follow their grandiose idealistic philosopy......

I'm sure they feel a sense of personal failure and it no doubt lowers their self esteem when we rebut the spouting.

They probably even question their self worth, as if somehow a piece of them has been ripped away.

Soon the disillusionment sets in, and they question their very presents on a fly fishing board.

To quote the (talking heads)....

And you may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
And you may ask yourself
Where does that highway go?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right?...Am I wrong?
And you may tell yourself
MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Then they inevitably quit the game, screaming "FOUL PLAY" and calling us racists.

Personally I wish they would reconsider, and take the beating like Phildo and Piddle.
However, on the other hand, we need fresh meat to feast on............

Dude...

That is fuckin good shit you are smokin rite there.   

Is it that Madanuska Valley Red Hair Delusion of Grandeur?

Phil

"Soon the disillusionment sets in, and they question their very presents on a fly fishing board."

Presents? Do I get presents for coming here??? Way cool.  Send 'em to my PO Box. Alright!  -0-

diaz dassie

Phil, heres your present buddy (bru)

troutphisher

Quote from: troutboy_II on June 03, 2011, 20:12:31 PM
Still here TP.  And yes, I love you too..  And yes, he's still your President, flawed as he is.

:-* :-*

TB

I never voted for Obama, so he's not my president. He's just the  elected politician who simply fills a void in the white house.

I find it somewhat interesting, your choice of adjective "flawed"....

Unemployment @ 9.2%
Economy in another recession
Trillions in dept
High gas prises
War in Lybia with out congressional approval
Heath care in shambles...unless your union of exempt.
Inflation out pacing wage increases
Foreclosures at record levels with no end in sight.
Home values diminished by average 36%

Just what do you concider a major fuck up?

And don't come back with.....but but but but BUUUUUSH!

Face it you fucked up voting for the guy, just admit it and get it behind you.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

diaz dassie

Phil

Vote for Sarah Palin, Troutfister.  She'll fix everything.
Please.  :D

troutphisher

Quote from: Phil on June 03, 2011, 21:21:58 PM

Na, let me borrow your glass eye Phildo, soze'in I can use it fer a crystal ball an see's the fewchure.

I'll let ya know who to vote fer.......
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Phil

Quote from: troutphisher on June 03, 2011, 21:25:55 PM
Quote from: Phil on June 03, 2011, 21:21:58 PM

Na, let me borrow your glass eye Phildo, soze'in I can use it fer a crystal ball an see's the fewchure.
I'll let ya know who to vote fer.......

Nope. You don't get my glass eye.
It don't tell the future. It's just a glass eye. The future is fucked. I don't need a glass eye to see that.

Peddler

Quote from: troutphisher on June 03, 2011, 21:15:36 PM

Unemployment @ 9.2%
Economy in another recession
Trillions in dept
High gas prises
War in Lybia with out congressional approval
Heath care in shambles...unless your union of exempt.
Inflation out pacing wage increases
Foreclosures at record levels with no end in sight.
Home values diminished by average 36%

.....but but but but BUUUUUSH!

Nice try Boy Wonder, but I couldn't help but to notice that it was YOU who brought up Bush. In ze vords of ze fellow countryman, 'vely intelesting'.
Of that list above, how many of these problems were instigated by the sitting President and how many were in the making when he, as you so very aptly put it, 'filled the void'?
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

troutrus

The board lost a valuable resource when Bugman left. Not much real flyfishing information remaining here lately. Seems it's been taken over by a few foul mouthed, racist individuals that are limited to their cut & paste skills in an effort to entertain themselves.

troutboy_II

So, this is your chance to set them right! 

In the words of their hero, W:

"Fish'in discussion - good.
Politics discussion - bad!"

Stick with the fishing threads and you'll be OK.  Granted, some of these guys politics is fucked up (and would say the same about mine), but their fishing posts are excellent.  And this is a trout board after all...

My $.02.

TB

P.S.  I still love you TP!  We'll always have Autaugaville!  (heh, heh...) :P :-* :-* -0- -0-
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Al

Troutrus = You missed a good chance to see and hear "bugman" last Thurs at SRTU meeting.  Also missed opportunity to watch / help at TIC release which is always a good outing.  After that I would have invited you to join me for a couple hours fishing.   Caught some too :P

Would post pictures and story of all those events but my main computer seems to have given up the ghost.  Will try again in morning - think my monitor finally gave out.  Using laptop now and don't have some programs I am used to on this one. b';

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!