Unlimited goodbye thread....

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 21, 2011, 19:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Bugman
Leedwag
Possessed
Fire-Fly
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Get Bent

Konichiwa Bitches!

snagaluffaguss

I guess this means he deleted his profile which sucks b';

I had been giving him applauds every 30 minutes to encourage his behavior and confuse the hell out of every one else... >:D

I was gonna do it for Phil and Peddler too but they were so far behind I couldn't even make a noticiable dent  bd;0

Shit

The Dude

I'm still in the dark about what transpired here.  As much crap that gets slung around this board (especially the political stuff), I just can't fathom what Stephen did to get the ban.  I hope it isn't a sign of Eugenism infecting this place...............
>:D
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Leedawg

The Dude

That's pretty bizarre, but I'm glad to know that it wasn't due to censorship.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

troutphisher

Did he take Turdboy doose with him?

Awe fuck.........
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Phil

Quote from: snagaluffaguss on April 23, 2011, 19:36:03 PM
I guess this means he deleted his profile which sucks b';

I had been giving him applauds every 30 minutes to encourage his behavior and confuse the hell out of every one else... >:D

I was gonna do it for Phil and Peddler too but they were so far behind I couldn't even make a noticiable dent  bd;0

Shit

I hate that Bugman left. His choice. As far as my posts, I don't need "applauds." I don't give a shit about "smites." It's stupid, IMHO.

Al

Also sorry to see Bugman go. We had our differences online but got to tell you, he called me shortly after we got hit by the tornado and offered to help anyway he could.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

diaz dassie

Huh? My boy Mike? WTF! Dayum, I know some people are pissed at me for heading to West Virginny this weekend and not inviting but come on maihn :(

trouthemp

Some of the drop outs are "liberal enthusiasts" who believe they can come on here and persuade us little folk to follow their grandiose idealistic philosopy......

I'm sure they feel a sense of personal failure and it no doubt lowers their self esteem when we rebut the spouting.

They probably even question their self worth, as if somehow a piece of them has been ripped away.

Soon the disillusionment sets in, and they question their very presents on a fly fishing board.

To quote the (talking heads)....

And you may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
And you may ask yourself
Where does that highway go?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right?...Am I wrong?
And you may tell yourself
MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Then they inevitably quit the game, screaming "FOUL PLAY" and calling us racists.

Personally I wish they would reconsider, and take the beating like Phildo and Piddle.
However, on the other hand, we need fresh meat to feast on............

were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

FoulHook

Quote from: trouthemp on June 03, 2011, 12:29:42 PM
Some of the drop outs are "liberal enthusiasts" who believe they can come on here and persuade us little folk to follow their grandiose idealistic philosopy......

I'm sure they feel a sense of personal failure and it no doubt lowers their self esteem when we rebut the spouting.

They probably even question their self worth, as if somehow a piece of them has been ripped away.

Soon the disillusionment sets in, and they question their very presents on a fly fishing board.

And you may ask yourself
And you may ask yourself
And you may ask yourself

Then they inevitably quit the game, screaming "FOUL PLAY" and calling us racists.

Personally I wish they would reconsider, and take the beating like Phildo and Piddle.

Dude you blow my mind, I don't even know what this means, but it deserves a  V:; <-;:

and of course  d:b
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: FoulHook on June 03, 2011, 13:17:07 PM
Quote from: trouthemp on June 03, 2011, 12:29:42 PM

And you may ask yourself
And you may ask yourself
And you may ask yourself

Dude you blow my mind, I don't even know what this means, but it deserves a  V:; <-;:

and of course  d:b

me -There's a season?