News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

albies from the past

Started by walt, March 29, 2011, 17:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

a misplaced file popped up.... it was a trip to harkers in november 2009 with monty and rhody............ they both lost their albie cherries in the fins~n~grins....

monty's first lil tunny off of atlantic beach

[attachimg=1]
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

walt

more monty albies

[attachimg=1]
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

walt

rhody with his first albie on and also rhody fighting a biggun' from ed's boat.....

[attachimg=1][attachimg=2]
— Cormac McCarthy

flatlander

MarshStomper

Sweet, this year I'm gonna try and make it up there if my schedule works out. Maybe we could throw a trip together with BRFFF crew jis sayin..
"In this world there are two kinds of people my friend those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig" --The Good

thenextlevel

I went last year.  I am still dreaming about blitzes and screaming reels.......

diaz dassie

Dayum, a sharpened knife, avocado and soy sauce would be an excellent accompaniment ;D

flatlander

Quote from: Transylwader on March 30, 2011, 15:02:24 PM
Dayum, a sharpened knife, avocado and soy sauce would be an excellent accompaniment ;D

I don't think you want to eat those Tranny

walt

Quote from: Flatlander on March 30, 2011, 15:20:26 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sushi.

yup, toss the fish and eat the knife.

they are excellent shark attractor/bait for shark on the fly, which imho, is taking it to a new level of bizarro.

i plan on being down east this fall.... see ya on the shoals....
— Cormac McCarthy

diaz dassie

Quote from: Flatlander on March 30, 2011, 15:20:26 PM

Not good huh? Well, I bet it beats eatin the supposed "sashimi" grade shit medalions of tuna you get here in Raleigh

Woolly Bugger

you know what?

ya'll suck, that's what!!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!