News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

albies from the past

Started by walt, March 29, 2011, 17:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

a misplaced file popped up.... it was a trip to harkers in november 2009 with monty and rhody............ they both lost their albie cherries in the fins~n~grins....

monty's first lil tunny off of atlantic beach

[attachimg=1]
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

walt

more monty albies

[attachimg=1]
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

walt

rhody with his first albie on and also rhody fighting a biggun' from ed's boat.....

[attachimg=1][attachimg=2]
— Cormac McCarthy

flatlander

MarshStomper

Sweet, this year I'm gonna try and make it up there if my schedule works out. Maybe we could throw a trip together with BRFFF crew jis sayin..
"In this world there are two kinds of people my friend those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig" --The Good

thenextlevel

I went last year.  I am still dreaming about blitzes and screaming reels.......

diaz dassie

Dayum, a sharpened knife, avocado and soy sauce would be an excellent accompaniment ;D

flatlander

Quote from: Transylwader on March 30, 2011, 15:02:24 PM
Dayum, a sharpened knife, avocado and soy sauce would be an excellent accompaniment ;D

I don't think you want to eat those Tranny

walt

Quote from: Flatlander on March 30, 2011, 15:20:26 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sushi.

yup, toss the fish and eat the knife.

they are excellent shark attractor/bait for shark on the fly, which imho, is taking it to a new level of bizarro.

i plan on being down east this fall.... see ya on the shoals....
— Cormac McCarthy

diaz dassie

Quote from: Flatlander on March 30, 2011, 15:20:26 PM

Not good huh? Well, I bet it beats eatin the supposed "sashimi" grade shit medalions of tuna you get here in Raleigh Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Woolly Bugger

you know what?

ya'll suck, that's what!!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!