News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Goldfish TR

Started by themidge, March 20, 2011, 12:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themidge

It's the first day of spring, and the trouts are nowhere to be seen in these parts of the country.  A little ingenuity led me to this place on campus...

[attach=1]

Perfect opportunity to try out my new 6ft. 3wt, right?

[attach=2]

Not the largest fish in the ornamental pond, but better than nothing.

Holmes

did ya eat it? I catch one a dose every once in awhile, idz good with sum cone meal and collared greens.. lawd have mercy, but you can'y dump salt on em, you gotta twang it

MidgeRod

Hahaha the big goldies get up to about 15'' in blacksburg.......there are plenty of trout around here, you can always go chuck bait for those wild trout at pandapas >:D  Anyway, might see you around, i go to tech too, and have likewise been throwing to some less honorable fish such as the carp in yon duckpond, but there are some good brookie waters that 3wt would be perfect for around here, and its prime time to chuck meet for the monster female smallies in the New.  Anyway, message me if you want to go out a little farther than the garden areas of tech.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." (Gerald Ford #38)

Holmes

sent a pm up in da crib

Peddler

Hot DAM them turtles can play!  -+;
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.