Vintage Orvis CFO 1D disc drag reel

Started by Doctrout, February 22, 2011, 21:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctrout

I have a vintage Orvis CFO 1D disc drag fly reel with an extra spool for sale. The reel is in excellent condition and measures 2 3/4" in diameter with a weight of 3.4 oz. and has a dark green finish. It is designed to hold a 1to 3wt. line. and includes an a Cortland Rocket Taper WF-3-F line and a Scientific Angler Ultra 3 WF-3-F line with 12 lb Dacron backing and both line are also in excellent condition. Will sell for $250.00.

Rhody

hey doogie howser-why don't you ever post anything around here other than your worn out orvis shit for sale?
p;-
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Doctrout

Because I enjoy pissing off juvenile idiots like you.

Leedawg

1) Vintage Beatles Album (some scratches, sounds A LOT like a CFO when on the drag  -0-)
4) 40's of the RED Schlitz Malt Liquor
2) Barely used cumsocks (2 minutes or less)
7) frozen stocker rainbows in freezer
and a partridge in a pear tree

Made ya look  -+;

Post up SAGE or SIMMS

{S;

Get Bent

Hey  p;- Doc, why don't you take your uppity Orvis loving ass and eat shit and die! We already have one asshat around here and he goes by the name of Troutrus. Trouts keeps things lively around here and truth be known, I kinda like the old codger. You on the other hand just piss me off.  >:D Why you ask? Probably for the over use of the word "thus" and so on! Not to mention you just called us idiots.... >:(

I don't give a flying shit if you are a guide and instructor. Your tweed wearing holier than thou piece of white dog crap with an I am better than everybody attitude isn't gonna fly here. We pride ourselves in being juvenile and having a good time around here.

Stop spamming the place up with your whorvis crap, do an intro and post some quality entertainment, or just fuck off....your choice.

Your buddy Bent from Granite Falls! :-*

(-s and  {S;
Konichiwa Bitches!

Doctrout

I thought that children were excluded from posting on forums such as this. Obviously I was wrong.

oldgreenmtman

Rhody

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Doctrout

Now, now, children. If you don't watch your language, I will be forced to tell your mother.

NewTyer1

Not sure what this is all about but, maybe it should be moved to another thread. This is, after all the Swap/Sale thread. Not Jerry Springer.
Thank You.
Scott
Military Police Officer
Iraq Veteran 08-09
National Registry EMT

Leedawg

Hang around awhile noob. You will catch on! Got a long way to go to moderator  p;-   I bet you PMed ole Doc  bout that wore out POS of a reel????
E-BAY doc!

NewTyer1

Not looking for moderator status but, would prefer to read stuff like this in another thread. This is a for sale section to sell items, not to bash other peoples sales. I have seen other forums block responding to sales. If you want to bash a sale. PM the guy. But, let us enjoy looking at items for sale and if we want to read off the wall stuff, we'll go to a thread made for that. I am not sticking up for anyone either way, just stating that there might be a better place for it, that;s all.

By the way. I don't have to him about the reel, I have enough Pflueger and J A Forbes reels already.
Scott
Military Police Officer
Iraq Veteran 08-09
National Registry EMT

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: NewTyer1 on February 26, 2011, 15:25:51 PM
Not sure what this is all about but, maybe it should be moved to another thread. This is, after all the Swap/Sale thread. Not Jerry Springer.
Thank You.

WFT? who made you moderator?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

diaz dassie

purple squirrel

Glad to see this board treats Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
like they should be treated Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login