News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Spring PFF 2011

Started by outdoorguy3, February 03, 2011, 14:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outdoorguy3

For anyone interested the spring PFF held in Shady Valley will  be May 20th through the 22nd.  Thursday the 19th for those arriving early.

More information to come.

Ralph
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

diaz dassie

Yeap, I'm in. I will block off those dates and make sure that I make it this year. 8)

MarshStomper

It'll depend on my job situation at the time/whether I go down to the  bd;0 keys for tarpon season, but if I can I def will.
"In this world there are two kinds of people my friend those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig" --The Good

yakfisher

phg

Quotesubject: PFF V -23 Sign up

May 19th Shady Valley. Be There !
Somebody post it on Woolly's Board since I cannot get on his board anymore.

You might want to bring a rain coat and a warm sleeping bag. Since we have never had bad weather there :o

JT

It's official!  If you don't have access to the SFA board, just post your reply here, and someone will transfer the information.  It ain't official until you send in your deposit and sign the waiver anyway....

Devinsdad

May 19th Shady Valley. Be There !

Send the checks and liability waiver to

John Thomas
225 Cole Hollow Rd
Elizabethton,Tn

We are taking $35 this PFF because we are almost out of money and the tarp for the cook tent cannot stand many more ass-beating storms.

Those coming on Thursday -- Plan on and additional $5

The work assignments will be posted after the 1st of May. The Straw Bosses will figure out who needs to bring what and will assign those tasks also

See Liability waiver attached below

JT

outdoorguy3

I have it on good authority, that there are folks that have signed up for PFF and not sent their money in just yet. Come on folks, let's get that money to Mr. JT iffin' your signed up! If your still considering, get your name on the sing-up list and send that money in to JT. Time is wastin' and your burnin' daylight folks, let's get with the program....eh.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ralph :D
Life's about havin' FUN!!!