Don't Eat the Brown Snow Part I

Started by The Dude, December 26, 2010, 18:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

Fished some wild water on Friday and Saturday.  The fishing was dynamite on Friday, but MUCH more difficult on Saturday.  I had to work extremely hard for just a few bites.  The road conditions were definitely dicey on Saturday, as well. 
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

The Dude

I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

The Dude

diaz dassie

oooh! busted. I know who you is maihn! Good shit there John -0-

Woolly Bugger

glad to see somebody got out in this shit...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

blue ridge angler

good shit man..way to kick the snows ass.. -0- -0-

Get Bent

No corksucking... So you get an A+ on your report!!!!

V:; y;
Konichiwa Bitches!

jwgnc

Thank you .....I need to get out and ignore my "infirmities"
welldone

Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

The Dude

Quote from: blue ridge angler on December 26, 2010, 19:37:46 PM
good shit man..way to kick the snows ass.. -0- -0-

That was a loooong way from kicking ass.  I seriously fished for several hours for only a few bites.  Those fish were hunkered down under the rocks with jaws locked up.