As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

New guy to Blue Ridge Board

Started by Hawgkiller, December 20, 2010, 19:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgkiller

Who is Ralph (ODG) is what is a PM?  Sorry I am so clueless

5xTippett

Look on the membership list under O.  Scroll down untill you see Outdoor Guy 2.  Look at his profile and mash the PM button.  Carefully type in your message.  I think he will probably require a cashier's check though.  Did you go to Duke?

22midge

please whatever you do don't get Raff to start pushing buttons.!! :o :o If you still need it I have a 7' two-handed spey rod that had 6' broke off of it. Its left handed but I put a right handed reel on it and wound the line on backwards.It works but the tighter you set the drag the harder it is to reel in.It works good on the brookies since they don't put much pressure on it.Let me know and we can work on the price.
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Hawgkiller

Thanks Guys.  That sounds like a lot of money for a rod.  I will probably go with the thing I saw on Sierra. 

I looked for Outdoor GUy 2.  Is he the same guy as Outdoor GUy 3? 

Duke is a 4 letter word where I come from   :)

22midge

never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

5xTippett

You are right Hawg it's number 3.  I think I have dyslexia or something like that.  Anyway, Ralph is a gentleman and a scholar.  He would probably carry you fishing. :D  Since you didn't go to Duke, did you go to Furman?

outdoorguy3

Hey Hawg,

I'd be glad to help you out.  I just happen to have a left handed handle I was sent by mistake.  The real tough nut is trying to locate a left handed reel seat!  Personally I use both hands.....you know, a little this way, a little that way! :-X

Welcome aboard and Merry Christmas.

Ralph   ;D
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

flatlander

Hawgkiller

Hey Ralph,
I will try to send you a message.   BUt it appears my box is full already.  Havenot figured out this interweb stuff yet but am trying!  Appreciate any help you can spare.  MErry CHristams!

outdoorguy3

Hawg, ;D

I'm not the one to be asking bout puters.....as some know I have a habit of not knowing what buttons to push :o.  Maybe some of these young studs can help ya out ::).  I'm just an old fart tryin' to learn new tricks.  Just like you I'm new to da game and still learning.

Ralph

5xTippett

Hawg, after you get rigged up you'll have to come fish the Smith with Midge, ODG, Flyrod and myself.  We'll have to wait until the summer though, because ODG has a nasty habit of wet wading.  He has sort of an eerie glow at the end of the day.  For you I would suggest finding some waders.  If he reads this TM has all sorts of ideas for waders.

flatlander

Quote from: 5xTippett on December 22, 2010, 20:36:57 PM
If he reads this TM has all sorts of ideas for waders.

I DON'T want to look at that picture again!

outdoorguy3

Quote from: Flatlander on December 22, 2010, 20:43:34 PM
Quote from: 5xTippett on December 22, 2010, 20:36:57 PM
If he reads this TM has all sorts of ideas for waders.

I DON'T want to look at that picture again!

LOL!

Merry Christmas,

Ralph ;D

flyman

I had so much trouble finding left handed stuff when I started I just had to adapt, I became amphibious ;D
Yea, I'm redneck, so what!

diaz dassie

Quote from: flyman on December 22, 2010, 21:12:01 PM
I had so much trouble finding left handed stuff when I started I just had to adapt, I became amphibious ;D
Ahem, you woke up and your sheets were wet! :laugh:
Hawgkiller, if you ever decide that hanging around in the low elevations n fishing tailwaters aint your thing, just holler at me and I can get you high :D