News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

A theft for feathers

Started by marc. p., December 09, 2010, 12:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc. p.

A young American was recently arrested in England. The unique thing is what he was arrested for. He stole bird pelts from the Natural History Museum. It is also worth mentioning that this guy (22 years old) is one of the most ...

http://theperfectdrift-marc.blogspot.com/
"I come into the peace of wild things who do not tax their lives with forethought of grief... For a time I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

Wendell Berry

diaz dassie

Anyone who steals from the Scummy English is a good person in my books. They pillaged half the planet of it's precious metals and gems back in the day and look at the taffy bastards now? still living on a little rock in the middle of the most miserable ocean on the planet, plus they opened the gates to the very fuckers who are trying to destroy the very moral fabric of the west. Silly wankers. I may be half a limey, but I hate the fuckers with a passion and would gladly take one of her majesties corgis and shove it up Gordon Browns arse for good measure...

bugman

Mike, there is no way you can be that big of a Percy.   :) No one, I mean no one, should condone stealing bird skins from a natural history museum.  You are jerking our Percy, ain't you?  :laugh:

And btw, I am calling BS on the Percy Cumming's story!  Who would believe anything in the Paparazzi Journal/Entertainment News and Gossip? 

kylemc

diaz dassie

Quote from: bugman on December 09, 2010, 15:01:20 PM
Mike, there is no way you can be that big of a Percy.   :) No one, I mean no one, should condone stealing bird skins from a natural history museum.  You are jerking our Percy, ain't you?  :laugh:

And btw, I am calling BS on the Percy Cumming's story!  Who would believe anything in the Paparazzi Journal/Entertainment News and Gossip?
Oh lordy, I shoulda known I would be opening a can of "whip Arse" on my own ass. Forgot about the fact that you're well versed in Brit. Dayum.
Percy? Thats a bad word Steve! :D