As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Carne diem..

Started by blue ridge angler, November 30, 2010, 22:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwgnc

Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

peter p

I stood in that spot for a bit on Thursday.  I would have been underwater yesterday.     
Peter

Trout Maharishi

YOU SUCK! 'c; Wish I could have been there the last couple days :( Are you using a sink tip or sinking line?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

blue ridge angler

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on December 01, 2010, 20:52:19 PM
YOU SUCK! 'c; Wish I could have been there the last couple days :( Are you using a sink tip or sinking line?

I'm using a 10' sink tip that has a sink rate of around 6" per second..I mainly fish un-weighted streamers and usually fish them pretty fast..even in the swollen conditions all my fish came in the top 18" of water column..

Trout Maharishi

Ah-la Kelly Gallop school of thought 'c; right down to the non slip mono loop 8)
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

blue ridge angler

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on December 01, 2010, 21:20:32 PM
Ah-la Kelly Gallop school of thought 'c; right down to the non slip mono loop 8)

Yessir..The man knows the meat game better than a butcher..

MuddlerMan

Nice, very nice.  My favorite time and place to throw a streamer...
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead