News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Bead Order Update

Started by River Man, November 30, 2010, 23:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

River Man

This is a belated update on our group bead order.  I apologize for the delay...my steelhead trip to Erie turned into two trips.

I have placed an order for 119,000 beads and cone heads...wow....that represents a  bunch of flies.  It should take 4-6 weeks for the beads to arrive.

I did make a change to some of your orders.  I only received requests for 100- 200 beads of certain sizes and colors.  We are required to make a minimum order of 1000 of each size and color.  I did a quick calculation and found out it would  cost me more than $800 to fill these orders.  I'm listing the colors and sizes.  If there is enough interest in purchasing more of any of these beads, please let me know.  I'll place the order if we can get at least 60% of a size and color.

Blue tungsten :   Sizes 1.5mm, 2.0mm and 2.5mm.

Pink tungsten:  Sizes 1.5mm and 2.0mm.

Glowing tungsten:  Sizes  1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm.

Chartreuse tungsten:  Sizes 1.5mm.

Red tungsten:  Sizes 1.5mm, 2.0mm, and 2.5mm.

3d eyes- small, medium and large.

Dumbbells- small, medium and large , gold and silver.

Thanks for your patience.

bugman

I don't need any beads, but this message enlightened me.  There are blue, pink, glowing, and Chartreuse beads?  I had no idea!  Perhaps I need to follow the proverbial saying, "I need to get out more."  Not that I plan on using any of those colors (or any bead), but it does support the notion that I may have missed some real useful "stuff". 

In the words of Helen, Bobby Boucher's mother, "Beads are the devil!"  Or is it "debil"? 

I have several packs of "micro" beads that I purchased from a shop last year.  I had a weak moment.  I should have spent the cash on hooks, CDC, biots, and PT.