News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I hate snakes...

Started by flatlander, November 23, 2010, 12:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5xTippett

Snakes don't bother me at all as long as I see them first.  Mildly venemous snakes that fly would be a whole different ball game. >:D

22midge

who you going to get to pat them down & feel their nuts before taking off??? ;D ;D ;D
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Trout Maharishi

Put me down as another snake hater >:D I'm glad we live in an area that only has a couple of nasty ones. Most of the ones we have around here if you get help quick enough you can survive the bite. I been places where you only had a matter of minutes. :oGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

22midge

got that right TM ...some of them bar tab midgets are treacherous vixens.  ;D ;D ;D
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Al

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on November 23, 2010, 20:56:03 PM
I been places where you only had a matter of minutes. :o

As I recall the Krat (sp) was called a "two step"snake, ie if he bit you, you took two steps before keeling over dead.

cmiller51h

Quote from: troutfanatic on November 30, 2010, 20:53:38 PM
A "Judge" in the vest is great for Mr. No-shoulders.

a few blasts 00 buck and a follow-up .45LC

I've got one of those! Great pistol. Good self protection from just about anything! Number 8 bird shot wouldn't kill ya (maybe) but it'll skin you at 15 to 20 feet and make you wish you were dead!
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander