Heading for Key West this weekend

Started by rjs123, November 23, 2010, 22:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs123

Well Im heading for Key West this weekend with my assistant Nicole and will be there for about a week.  Ill be set up at Pirates In Paradise http://www.piratesinparadise.com/ as a vendor taking tintypes of people.

Ill have my 8wt with me and hope I get a little bit of time to try some fishing. Not sure whats available from shore there though.  After than Ill be up near Tampa like I was last year.  May be back again in December but plan to spend a month or 2 in Safety Harbor near Tampa/St Pete on the bay over the winter months.

Here is a tintype pic of me and my helper Nicole:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

rbphoto

Looks like a lot of fun.

Fishing, photography & assistants.

bd;0
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

5xTippett

No wonder you haven't been posting many reports.

Forrest6775

thanks for making our lives seem worthless. braggart.

Trout Maharishi

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

[/quote]

Which one are you?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

flatlander

I like the part where the sign says, "Made using 19th Century equipment and techniques".

Did 19th century photographers really have assistants that looked like that? ;)

Woolly Bugger

pretty cool! I'd like to hang out in Key West again..
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

cypresstrout

Admit it, you don't have the energy to wade anymore, do you? -0- -0-

5xTippett

I don't think they are going to appreciate your assistant in Key West.  You would be better off carrying Barney Frank with you. :D

croaker

The person on the left has nice boots  'c;
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

rjs123

Ya,  she does get a lot of compliments on her boots Croaker!

And Ben, I think your right about the locals but Im sure she will have all those out of town pirates hanging around out tent and hopefully buying pictures.

5xTippett

Robert, Eat some conch fritters for me!

ncguy

fly4u

Robert, I never made it back to the Smith to fish. So I never saw you. I have been going to Dobson. Post when you get back, I need to make a point to get back on the Smith. Becarfull and have a safe trip.
" Thank You For Your Support "

Leedawg

Wading off Key West is tough at best. Take your assistant to Islamarada just south of Key Largo next time! You can rent a boat at the marina at Tavernier Creek